Happy New Year! As we launch into 2015, we wanted to take a moment to review some key improvements to ClearFit that were added last year. And credit where credit is due, it’s all because of your feedback! (Thank you for that 🙂 )
Here are some of our favorites:
- Add Users – If you have more than one person on your team who’s involved in hiring, you can add them to your ClearFit account, allowing easy collaboration.
- Stages – As you proceed through your hiring process, you can move candidates to different hiring stages to keep your hiring super organized.
- Ratings – Bring your highest potential candidates to the top of your pile with ratings. As you review candidates, you can mark them with one to five stars.
- Comments – You can easily make comments about each of your candidates so you don’t have to reopen their profile time and time again.
- Resumes Are More Readable – Resumes, in their original format! Hurray!
- Search – Find that candidate whose name you can’t remember. Search their info, and resume at once.
We’re looking forward to making even more changes in 2015. So keep those ideas coming!
All the best in 2015,