Create Top Restaurants Through Better People Decisions
In an industry that is dependent on high levels of customer service and plagued with high turnover, it’s a huge challenge recruiting, developing, and retaining staff like your top performers. It’s hard to predict who will be good, how to make them customer oriented and how to keep them engaged.
Why are people decisions so hard?
An Incomplete Picture
Companies usually know who their top people are. What they don’t know is WHY. Why – despite using the same criteria for hiring, on-boarding, training and coaching – do some people outperform everyone else?
The answer to that is typically an information issue…
The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
You know WHAT your people have done. What's missing is the information about WHY they do it.
Understanding WHY requires collecting objective data on who someone is, what makes them tick, and what they’re capable of. Somebody’s WHY data tells you whether or not they are likely to succeed in a job and whether they belong in your organization.
When you have both the WHAT and WHY data on everyone in your company, you’ll be able to harness the full value of your biggest asset—your people.
How to Get the WHY Data
SmoothHiring’s patented Predictive Analytics Platform is a cloud-based software solution that can give you the missing piece to your puzzle - the WHY data of your people. Here's how:
- YOUR PEOPLE - We ask a series of questions that helps create a profile as accurate and as unique as a fingerprint for each person. You can have your entire company up and ready to go in fifteen minutes.
- ANALYZE YOUR TEAM - Access the critical WHY data of your people in the Predictive Analytics platform. Your WHY data, along with our robust and growing database of over one million people, provides rich, actionable insights into how to make your team stronger.
- HIRE AND MANAGE BETTER
- Create Custom Profiles for each key role based on your top performers
- Instantly identify which applicants are built like your top performers
- Each team member has a Development Report, providing insights on how to optimize their performance based on their unique WHY data profile.
See How the Power of Why Data Can Help You Solve a Tough People Challenge
Here’s your challenge:
You’re a Restaurant Manager with an open position on your team to fill. Two resumes sit on your desk: Aaron and Jeremy.
Which one is most likely to perform like your top people?
It’s obviously not possible to answer this question by looking at the resumes. You’d need to bring Aaron and Jeremy farther along in your hiring process to learn more about both of them.
But what if you could see the WHY data on Aaron and Jeremy?
Get Started TodayLet us profile your top performers and put together comprehensive WHY data that you can use immediately to hire. Speak with one of our representatives to learn how to save time and money while making dramatically better people decisions:
Thank you! We’ll reach out to you shortly. Looking forward to chatting.
“Turnover is painful. Fortunately, Clearfit is off-the-charts great. We’ve hired over 30 employees and they are all still with us.”
– Chad Horenfeldt, VP, Influitive